|Must know immediately!!!
Jun 29, 2002
Can you please tell me the meaning of my results? HepBSAb<2, no immunity.
| Response from Dr. Fried
The anti-HBs is negative. This single test cannot determine whether you had HBV in the past and resolved it or if you are still a carrier. Perhaps it was being checked to see if you developed immunity from the HBV vaccine. Check with your healthcare professional about the implications for your situation which may require additional blood tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.