pedicure and hep c
Jun 25, 2002
I have over the last 2 years gotten pedicures, i just recently learned that it is a way to spread hep c.. when removing calluses they use a razor.. if the razor wasnt new what would be the risk factor?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
As long as the razor is disposable and used only once, there should be no risk. The risk is in re using razors with blood on them. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.