|kindergarten son just vaccinated with 4th dose--safe?
Jun 24, 2002
My kindergarten son went to get his physical to enter school. Due to confusion on his records, he was given a 4th dose of the vaccine. We are told it is perfectly safe--is it?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It should be just as safe as the other three doses! He should be very well protected against hepatitis B! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- Will A Pap Smear Come Back Abnormal If You Have Hpv?
- Why Do People Get Geographic Tongue?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.