kindergarten son just vaccinated with 4th dose--safe?
Jun 24, 2002
My kindergarten son went to get his physical to enter school. Due to confusion on his records, he was given a 4th dose of the vaccine. We are told it is perfectly safe--is it?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It should be just as safe as the other three doses! He should be very well protected against hepatitis B! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.