Jun 19, 2002
Is there any hope for HBV vaccine? If not how far are we to acheive our goal?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Are you asking about Hepatitis B vaccine?Yes ,there is a very effective vaccine for hepatitis B,and nobody should have the infection as it is completely preventable.
Persisting case of Hepatitis A.
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.