Jun 19, 2002
Is there any hope for HBV vaccine? If not how far are we to acheive our goal?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Are you asking about Hepatitis B vaccine?Yes ,there is a very effective vaccine for hepatitis B,and nobody should have the infection as it is completely preventable.
Persisting case of Hepatitis A.
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- Antigen P24 2 Weeks After Exposure
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.