Jun 19, 2002
Is there any hope for HVC vaccine? If not how far are we to acheive our goal?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
There is always hope,but it is going to be difficult.We do not see it happening in many ,many years.
Could I have infected by kissing if trauma was present?
- Can U Get Hiv Through A Dried Up Cut?
- Which Ways Can Chlamydia Spread?
- What Causes Hpv To Reoccur?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.