Jun 19, 2002
Is there any hope for HVC vaccine? If not how far are we to acheive our goal?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
There is always hope,but it is going to be difficult.We do not see it happening in many ,many years.
Could I have infected by kissing if trauma was present?
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- Can You Get Aids From A Paper Cut?
- Does A Contraceptive Pill Affect A Hiv Test?
- Finger Wound Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
- How Risky Is Pre-cum Contact With The Urethra?
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.