Jun 19, 2002
Is there any hope for HVC vaccine? If not how far are we to acheive our goal?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
There is always hope,but it is going to be difficult.We do not see it happening in many ,many years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.