cant get test, please help, begging now

Dear doctors please help: cant find a doctor to get a test!

I thank you for your website for it has been the only consistent source of information I have. I need assistance and I hope that you will come to my rescue(please god). Two months to the day, I had sexual contact with a woman who has Hepatitis on April 10th. Since then approximately on the 25th of may I started to experience a multitude of symptoms flu-like illness, extreme fatigue, abdominal pain, headaches, dizziness, diaria, coated tongue with vesicles on side, nausea, etcand still continuing to date.

I called everyone to get tested (just to be sure) these have been the responses:

Planned parenthood stated that there wasnt even a Hep. A vaccine.

The CDC told me that I had to wait 6 months before I could be tested for hepatitis B, and that I cannot do a HBV PCR.

The American liver foundation told me that there was no cure for Hepatitis B, and either you body deals with the virus or you become a chronic carrier. That in the event I was exposed, the vaccine was only good up to 8-12 hours after the exposure and that it was only possible to test for Hep B by antibody test, and that up to 6 months the HBV DNA PCR would not detect the viral load until after.

Called the hepatoligy department at CU medical center, they were nice but cant test people who are not already patents, and do not do testing on sight.

The infectious disease center told me they would call me back, still havent.

I called a Gastroenteroligist whose secretary, had no idea what I was asking and referred me to the hospital. The health department still hasnt answered the phone.

I have read here that there is a cure for both hepatitis B and C, Those cure rates for both vary on an amount of variables such as when you find out genotype. I have also read that a HBV DNA PCR could (quite possibly) be able to detect this particular virus early while im still acute if present in the blood stream thus increasing the odds of curing it.

One serious problem no one will let me take the test, if they even know what it is. I am not obsessed with this, though if there is a chance that I have contracted this then early detection could greatly improve my livelihood. I am unaware what physical drawback 1-2 vials of blood drawn would keep someone from doing this test, And I am able to pay for it so what can I do..?

I live in Colorado, I need to find a doctor who is familiar with this, can you help? Or a hospital that will perform the test. If there is a possibility that this is true (and I hope it isnt) then this should be done as soon as possible. Can you refer me to a hospital or a doctor That has a clue please I have dropped to the point of begging you ..heres my email address: monkeymarbles@hotmail.com Crazzedstudent@hotmail.com

Again I sincerely, thank you doctors; Maribel Rodrigues-Torres, MD Douglas T. Diederich, MD Michael W. Fried MD

Please respond.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

Your best alternative is to go to an infectologist or internal medicine specialist to have a general exam and the tests that you may need.The symptoms that you describe occurred too early,and do not suggest any hepatitis.You may have had a coincidental viral infection,or else.Your doctor can order all the tests you need to be on the safe side if you wish.There is therapy for both hepatitis B and C,as well as vaccine for A and B.

how long should i wait?
TATTOO SCARE