Jun 17, 2002
My brother-in-law just found out that he is dieing from hepitis a, should i be worried about my family.
Response from Dr. Fried
Hepatitis A does not cause chronic infection. It is rarely fatal except in very rare cases at the time of the acute infection. Hopefully, this is not the case. If he does have serious chronic liver disease, it is likely due to something other than hepatitis A.
Birth control pills with Hepatitis C(cronic)
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.