|Hep B -very urgent
Jun 14, 2002
Dr Douglas can u please help to interpret my results Hep B its very urgent HBsAg +ve Anti HBc IgM -ve Anti HBc +ve HBeAg -ve Anti HBe +ve
liver functionality is as follows S.G.O.P 11U/L S.G.P.T 48 U/L (normal range 8 - 40 u/l) Gamma GT 67 U/L(7 to 49) Alanine AT 63U/L(5 to 35)
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis B is cured. Unless you have a rare precore mutant. The answer is if you are concerned to get an HBVDNA by PCR. Good luck! DTD
Hepatitis C- Liver Biopsy
viremia for HIV and Hep
- How Long Will I Live Without Treatment For HIV?
- Loosing Weight While On Atripla
- Massage With Happy Ending Hiv Risk
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- How Do Doctors Determine How Long Someone Has Had Hiv?
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.