Jun 6, 2002
HI! DR.FRIED ITS ME AGAIN I FORGOT TO LEAVE MY FATHERS TEST RESULTS: ABNORMAL LIVER HEB B SURFICE ANTIGEN
Response from Dr. Fried
HBV surface antigen indicates that your father is a carrier of hepatitis B. The extent of his liver disease, whether it is active or not, requires additional testing. He should see a gastroenterologist or a liver specialist. Members of his household should get the HBV vaccine if they are not immune to HBV themselves.
Hepatitis C- Liver Biopsy
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Stds Cause Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.