|Is my nephew in danger?
Jun 6, 2002
My nephew recently went swimming at the waterslides with an aunt who has been a prostitute and drug addict in recent years. Is he at any risk of HEP B or C or HIV from being in the water with her or casual contact? I am concerned she may have had a cut and put him in danger??
Response from Dr. Fried
No, these disease cannot be transmitted through casual contact.
Hep B Carrier?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
- Rapid Hepatitis Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.