Hep C and cryoglobulins

I have chronic Hep C, and experience joint and bone pain, which at times is very severe. I told my family doctor about these problems, and he said, I probably had bursitis and arthritis. I then went to my Rheumy doctor and was telling him about the pains. He ordered a cryoglobin test. I looked at my past two blood test reports from six months ago, and it showed cryoglobulins. My Rheumy doc said if the blood test shows this, then that is what is probably causing the bone pain. He will be sending my liver specialist a copy of report. He didn't explain to me what this means, as far as cure, controlling pain, ect. Can you explain to me what this might mean.

Response from Dr. Fried

Cryoglobulins are abnormal blood proteins that are usually associated with HCV infection. Cryoglobulins can cause joint pains, skin rashes, neurological changes and kidney disease. Treating HCV usually improves many of the symptoms associated with cryoglobulins. Check with your liver doctor to discuss these issues in more detail.

Questions!
What are these test suppose to tell you?