pregnancy test

The partner i was with 2 years ago had hep c. i have had a liver function test when i went on the drug accutane for my skin about a year ago and a blood test to see if i was pregnant. would hep c or HIV show up in these tests? im so scared to get tested again. its been 2 years now since my sexual relationship and im still scared.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Hepatitis C is not very well transmitted through heterosexual sex, so the chances of you having it are very low. However neither of the blood tests that you had can definitively diagnose HCV. You should get tested for HIV, hepatitis A,B and C and get vaccinated if you are negative for hepatitis A and B. Good luck! DTD

fulminant hepatitis