|new hepatits C tests?
May 26, 2002
I gave blood and was told i had hep.C. I was tests two times since then and the first test comes back positive and the second negative. what is going on, do i have it or not. Also i heard there is a new test out for hep c, is this true? thank you.
| Response from Dr. Fried
You need to get the exact letter from the blood bank who notified you about your tests. It is not possible to tell from the information you provided. Take the letter to your healthcare provider who can discuss the specific results with you and decide what additional tests may be needed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.