Follow up Question to HEP B and Pregnancy

I had the pregnancy and HEP B question. You stated that I had cleared the virus, yet my Surface AG is +, will it ever convert to a negative result? Will it be safe for me to breastfeed? Here are my results again - Surface AG +, Surface AB -, IGM non-reactive, Hep C & A -, Core AB +, anti-HBE +, HBV E antigen -. A DNA screen was completed with the following results: HBV DNA QNT PCR (pg/mL) <0.001 and HBV DNA QNT PCR log (cpy/mL) <2.3 and the amount of HBV DNA is less than 200 copies/mL. Please explain what this all means to mean in the future and my baby? All liver enzymes tests were normal.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This means that your liver produces a viral protein HBSAg, but does not produce any virus HBV DNA is negative. Therefore you do not have the virus but the virus has inserted a few genes into your liver cells so it produces viral proteins. Your baby should be vaccinated under any circumstances, but breast feeding should not pose any increased risk. Good luck! DTD

booster needed after 10 years
Confused about test results