bottom line on hep b likelyhood

Dear Doc, i have tried so many times to get a question answered,this is my last attempt. I recieved oral sex from a massage girl nothing else.Please tell me what is the likelyhood of me contracting Hep b and do i need to get tested? here's hoping for an answer. Thanks

Response from Dr. Fried

While the likelihood of acquiring hepatitis B from this single encounter is not great, it is a good idea to get tested to put your mind at ease and be certain. As importantly, if you do not have immunity to HBV (per your blood tests), I would recommend getting the HBV vaccine.

booster needed after 10 years