|Hep B Carrier? help-ASAP
May 15, 2002
hi Doc u r doing a good job can u please help to interpret my results Hep B HBsAG -ve Anti HBc IgM -ve Anti HBc +ve HBeAg -ve Anti HBe +ve
liver functionality is as follows S.G.O.P 11U/L S.G.P.T 48 U/L (normal range 8 - 40 u/l) Gamma GT 67 U/L(7 to 49) Alanine AT 63U/L(5 to 35)
please ease my mind. this is my second mail thanx in advance
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Marinol And Drug Testing
- Does Standing Aggravate Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What Causes A False-positive Hiv Blood Test?
- Risks Of Contracting Hiv Through Unprotected Hetero Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.