Hep B Carrier? help-ASAP

hi Doc u r doing a good job can u please help to interpret my results Hep B HBsAG -ve Anti HBc IgM -ve Anti HBc +ve HBeAg -ve Anti HBe +ve

liver functionality is as follows S.G.O.P 11U/L S.G.P.T 48 U/L (normal range 8 - 40 u/l) Gamma GT 67 U/L(7 to 49) Alanine AT 63U/L(5 to 35)

please ease my mind. this is my second mail thanx in advance

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You have had HBV and it is now gone. If your liver enzymes are eleveated you need to be tested for HCV and also for HBV DNA in the rare case that you might have the pre core mutant. DTD

Please Help! Testing info
hepatitis