|Hep B Carrier? help-ASAP
May 15, 2002
hi Doc u r doing a good job can u please help to interpret my results Hep B HBsAG -ve Anti HBc IgM -ve Anti HBc +ve HBeAg -ve Anti HBe +ve
liver functionality is as follows S.G.O.P 11U/L S.G.P.T 48 U/L (normal range 8 - 40 u/l) Gamma GT 67 U/L(7 to 49) Alanine AT 63U/L(5 to 35)
please ease my mind. this is my second mail thanx in advance
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Please Help! Testing info
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.