|Hep B Carrier? help-ASAP
May 15, 2002
hi Doc u r doing a good job can u please help to interpret my results Hep B HBsAG -ve Anti HBc IgM -ve Anti HBc +ve HBeAg -ve Anti HBe +ve
liver functionality is as follows S.G.O.P 11U/L S.G.P.T 48 U/L (normal range 8 - 40 u/l) Gamma GT 67 U/L(7 to 49) Alanine AT 63U/L(5 to 35)
please ease my mind. this is my second mail thanx in advance
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Masturbation?
- What Is The Risk Of Oral Sex With No Protection?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes An Ars Symptom?
- Burning Penis Could I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.