May 11, 2002
Hi, I have been tested recently for Hep B and result shows: HepBs Antigen: Non-reactive HepBs Antibody: Reactive 18.9 mIU/ml
Do I need a booster? I am living with someone who is HepB carrier. What precautions should I take?
| Response from Dr. Fried
The presence of anti-HBs indicates that you have developed protective immunity from the HBV vaccine. You do not need a booster.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Often Do You Need Hep B Booster Shot?
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.