Missed vaccine dose

Hi Dr. Please tell me if it is ok.. I took HBV vaccine back in 1998 I believe. I took only 2 does. My family dr. said that I am immune to it 95 and no need to take the 3rd dos. I am confused. Would u please tell me if I have take the 3rd dos. If yes should I start over again. Thank you for answering this question.

Response from Dr. Fried

The optimal regimen is the three-dose vaccine for HBV. However, after two doses, anti-HBs (immunity to HBV) is likely to have developed. Nevertheless, the third dose acts as a booster. Ask your doctor to check your anti-HBs titers. If this is present you have developed immunity. If not take another HBV vaccine and then recheck immunity in about 4 weeks.

Faced jaundice two times with hyperbilirubinea
Test result