hiv+ & hep-c

I would like to know if it is normal for me to be tired after only working 4-5 hours and getting 8 hours a night sleep? i'm a 4th grade teacher and was told 1 month ago that i had hiv and 2 weeks ago told i have hep-c. please let me know if normal?

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

This will depend in your overall status ,as CD4 levels,HIV viral load,levels of hepatic tests,degree of damage to the liver,etc.Many coinfected patients have severe tiredness,specially when not well controlled from HIV,and if they have significant liver disease.You should discuss this with your doctor,and start in treatment as needed.

having a child infected partner
Hep C non-responder