Conflicting Info on Kissing/Saliva?

I am very confused about kissing and saliva transmission of the HBV and hope you can help me please

The other day I was kissing a woman at topless bar who was not my wife on the lips (no tongue or "french kissing" for approx. 20-30 seconds. I was really disgusted with myself so I left the place immediately and that was it as far as contact went. I couldn't taste any blood and I didn't have any cuts on my lips, but I became concerned and checked out some websites and hotlines on what kind of STDs one can get from kissing.

Some like ASHASTD say horizontal transmission is quite rare, the American Liver Foundation hotline told me that kissing is a risk. I am very scared, obviously feeling guilty and don't know what to do. Do I need to be tested for HBV, is it likely I have become infected?

Please help, I'm really upset by all this. Thanks!!!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

I do not think kissing is such a risk factor if blood is not present nor ruptured mucosa or skin.You should have the vaccine for HBV,after you are tested for HBV,and if you do not have already antibodies.

Diagnostic puzzle
having a child infected partner