hep c and genotype

I was told I have hep c, but the genotype test was inconclusive. Found no genotype.and that my iu's were under 600 does that mean I don't have hep c

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

If your HCV PCR showed no detectable viremia for the test(<600iu),and inconclusive genotype,this means that you have no virus,or very low viremia that is not detectable with this assay.Most likely you do not have any.You should do a qualitative test,(detected or not),which is very specific,and will detect lesser amounts of virus. You need to remember that after infection with the HCV ,even if cured ,you will keep the HCV Elisa antibody,as a permanent memory of past infection.

Acute hepitis C
Milk Thistle