HIV/HBV Co-infection affect Elisa HIV Test

Without considering the PCR Test, Do you think that the HIV/HBV Co-infection can delay and turn out a false negative result after a eight month Elisa HIV antibody test? I have test -ve on HBsAG and -ve anti-HBs after three month of possible exposure, Do you think I am possible to have HIV/HBV Co-infection. Please Help me to find out the truth..Thank you very much!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

I am not sure that I understood your question.There is no relationship between the HIV Elisa and the HBV infection.IF you have a negative HIV serology after 6 months ,you most likely are HIV negative ,granted that no other risk of infection occurred in the previous 6 months.If you have negative HBsAg and HBsAb,after 3 months still you may seroconvert to positive HBsAg.You do not have immunity to HBV,as you have a negative HBsAb.You may want to have HBVDNA PCR to find out,and if negative,please have the vaccine against HBV.We cannot prevent infections with HIV and HCV,as there are no vaccines available,but we can prevent HBV>

Titer shows immunity, can I get the HBV, I'm at a very high risk
Acute hepitis C