Titer shows immunity, can I get the HBV, I'm at a very high risk

1. Is it possible to acquire accute HBV after HB antbody level is >10, how unlikely is it? After second shot of twinrex my titer shows immunity, how dangerous is it to have (unprotected)sexual contact with an active HBV carrier? dod281@hotmail.com

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

If you have high titers of HBsAb,you are immune to infection with HBV.You need to understand that this antibody is not going to protect you from HIV or HCV infection,if you have high risk contacts.Please be sure that your partner does not have other viral diseases,and have safe sex.

occult HBV
HIV/HBV Co-infection affect Elisa HIV Test