HCV3A Rebetron Response

4 months prior to starting Rebetron treatment my HCV3A viral load was 2.08e6 and at week 12 it was 1.16e3, a PCR drop of 3 logs. I am hopeful I will be negative by end of treatment. Are there any stats for such response for HCV3A given the mid-treatment non-negative response? Thanks.

Response from Dr. Fried

That is a very encouraging response. There is a high likelihood you will be negative by the end of treatment, although the real test will be once therapy is doscontinued to see if you maintain your response. As you are aware, genotype 3 response is quite favorable. Good luck.

Exposure to Hepatitus
Testing Window