May 3, 2002
if there are 7 liver enzymes and one stops working but you dont have hep b what is the cause?
| Response from Dr. Fried
Liver enzymes don't "stop working". Abnormal liver enzymes in the blood indicate hepatitis or other irritation to the liver. Abnormal liver tests should be fully evaluated. Many things may cause abnormal liver tests including hepatitis, alcohol, certain prescription medications, hereditary diseases, etc. Your doctor can help investigate the cause of the liver test abnormalities.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.