May 3, 2002
if there are 7 liver enzymes and one stops working but you dont have hep b what is the cause?
Response from Dr. Fried
Liver enzymes don't "stop working". Abnormal liver enzymes in the blood indicate hepatitis or other irritation to the liver. Abnormal liver tests should be fully evaluated. Many things may cause abnormal liver tests including hepatitis, alcohol, certain prescription medications, hereditary diseases, etc. Your doctor can help investigate the cause of the liver test abnormalities.
Interprete results ,precautions& vaccination
Exposure to Hepatitus
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Your Body Get Rid Of Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.