|taking care of the liver
May 3, 2002
After 6 month of therapy, my Doctor recently took me off the Peg-rebetol combo after my hcv viral load showed an increase after initially showing a decrease. Until something more effective comes along for us 1b genotype carriers, what can we do to take care of our liver and hopefully delay othe onset of cirrhosis.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The other peg interferon will be available in the fall so that would be an option for you for treatment. It may work if the first one did not. Otherwise, there is no magic for liver care. Avoid alcohol, eat a well balanced diet, exercise and rest in moderation are all good advice and what your mother would tell you to do! Stay well! DTD
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.