|HIV and Hepititis B
Feb 28, 2001
Which is more contagious- HIV or Hepititis B? and How many times more contagious is it?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is difficult to say which is more contagious. Both are sexually transmitted diseases and can be prevented by having safe sex. The good news is that hepatitis B can be prevented almost completely by vaccination. Get vaccinated if you are not already! DTD
PLEASE ANWER! (Paxil/Xanix)
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Erotic Massage
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.