|HIV and Hepititis B
Feb 28, 2001
Which is more contagious- HIV or Hepititis B? and How many times more contagious is it?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is difficult to say which is more contagious. Both are sexually transmitted diseases and can be prevented by having safe sex. The good news is that hepatitis B can be prevented almost completely by vaccination. Get vaccinated if you are not already! DTD
PLEASE ANWER! (Paxil/Xanix)
- Does HIV Cause Eye Floaters?
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.