|PLEASE ANWER! (Paxil/Xanix)
Feb 28, 2001
I had an HIV test and was wondering if Paxil or Xanix would interfere in the ELISA test. My test result was negative at 6.5 months. I was taking both during the time I got tested.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
In general drugs do not interfere with HIV test results. Please have safe sex! DTD
VIAGRA VS LIVER
HIV and Hepititis B
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.