|VIAGRA VS LIVER
Feb 28, 2001
My male duties are failing me and I would like to turn to Viagra for vigor. Would this be tolarated by my HBV laden liver. I fear for my wife she may start looking elsewhere.
Hardcoat in Alabama
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear Hardcoat, Viagra is not particularly liver toxic and in general you don't take it too often so it is usually not a problem. You should ask your MD about the usual issues, ie hypertension and heart disease, but hepatitis B should not be a problem. DTD
PLEASE ANWER! (Paxil/Xanix)
- Should I Get Tested After Swallowing Cum?
- Does Psoriasis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.