Apr 28, 2002
Can you tell me if elevated ALT (102) and AST (58)levels are a serious concern. This is the first indication of any kind of a problem. I recently had blood work taken. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
They are of serious concern. You should be evaluated soon by someone who knows about testing for hepatitis and other liver diseases! Good luck and get going! DTD
Co infection issues
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.