Apr 28, 2002
Can you tell me if elevated ALT (102) and AST (58)levels are a serious concern. This is the first indication of any kind of a problem. I recently had blood work taken. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
They are of serious concern. You should be evaluated soon by someone who knows about testing for hepatitis and other liver diseases! Good luck and get going! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.