|hep c and genotype
Apr 28, 2002
I was told I have hep c, but the genotype test was inconclusive. Found no genotype.and that my iu's were under 600 does that mean I don't have hep c
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Good question. If the PCR is negative that is under 600 copies then you do not have HCV. You are one of the lucky ones who have cleared the virus on their own. I would do the PCR again once more to just confirm it and then you can celebrate! Congratulations! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.