Apr 28, 2002
I am concernedabout my trip to China in June where Hep A is prevalent. would i be safe if i stick to properly cooked food and bottled water? would it be too late for me to start on my Hep A vaccination since it's already April now.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You can minimize the risk but the vaccine will help some, but you should follow up with the second shot in 6 months. Have a good trip! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Do Condoms Cause Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.