Apr 28, 2002
I am concernedabout my trip to China in June where Hep A is prevalent. would i be safe if i stick to properly cooked food and bottled water? would it be too late for me to start on my Hep A vaccination since it's already April now.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
You can minimize the risk but the vaccine will help some, but you should follow up with the second shot in 6 months. Have a good trip! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.