Mild Jaundice

I had hepatitis about 7 years ago. I continue to suffer from a mild type of jaundice. A doctor treated me for mild jaundice years ago, and I was ok. But now I can't trace him and don't remember the medicine he prescribed then. Since then I have visited several doctors without much avail or help. I have discomfort in the upper abdomen. People say that I still look yellow and pale. Can you advise me as to what treatment is available for this condition? I get easily irritated and tired.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It is not clear what type of hepatitis from which you suffer. My recommendation would be to see a liver specialist as soon as possible to find out exactly what is wrong with you. Good luck! DTD

Titer shows immunity, can I get the HBV, I'm at a very high risk
HEP C & Pregnancy