Titer shows immunity, can I get the HBV, I'm at a very high risk

1. Is it possible to acquire accute HBV after HB antbody level is >10, how unlikely is it? After second shot of twinrex my titer shows immunity, how dangerous is it to have (unprotected)sexual contact with an active HBV carrier?

Response from Dr. Fried

A high titer of anti-HBs indicates that you are immune so the risk of acquisition is almost non-existent. You would be protected from HBV in the situation you described. In very rare circumstances, there have been escape mutations that could make someone susceptible, however, this is more theoretical than practical. More importantly, your partner should get evaluated to see if therapy for HBV is indicated.

hep c and genotype
this is urgent!!!