|Industrial contraction risk of Hepatitis
Apr 16, 2002
Is it possible for a construction worker in a raw sewage plant to be at risk of contracting hepatitis a &/or B? Should such a worker obtain any immunisations, and if so which? Many thanks Pamela Hewitt-Reid
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis A is fecally transmitted so it would be a great idea for a sewage worker to be vaccinated. All adults should be vaccinated for hepatitis B. All of our kids are gettting the HBV vaccine now. Go for the vaccines! DTD
hepC & Tongue Ring
Cure rates for Hepatitis C
- Sore On Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.