|My answer needs only Yes or No for Hep C
Apr 15, 2002
I tested negative on HCV RNA and Antibody for Hep C, four months passt possible incertive sexual exposure.
Does this mean I am not infected with Hep C?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes,you are not infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.