My answer needs only Yes or No for Hep C
Apr 15, 2002
I tested negative on HCV RNA and Antibody for Hep C, four months passt possible incertive sexual exposure.
Does this mean I am not infected with Hep C?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes,you are not infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Receiving Oral Sex?
- Can You Contract HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can You Contract HIV From Getting Scratched?
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do People Catch HIV From Toilet Seat?
- Do People Get AIDS From Kissing Cold Sore?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.