|My answer needs only Yes or No for Hep C
Apr 15, 2002
I tested negative on HCV RNA and Antibody for Hep C, four months passt possible incertive sexual exposure.
Does this mean I am not infected with Hep C?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes,you are not infected.
More information needed on Hep B virus
hepC & Tongue Ring
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away On Its Own?
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.