PLEASE HELP THIS IS IMPORTANT

HI..I AM A VERY PARANOID TEEN..ONCE I WAS ON VACATION AN I HAD A CUT ON MY FINGER AND I KILLED A MOSQUITO AND THE BLOOD GOT IN MY CUT I WAS GOING CRAZY THINKIN ABOUT WHAT COULD HAPPEN...ALSO I'VE KISSED A LOT OF BOYS BUT I'VE NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE CAN U GET THAT FROM KISSING (DEEP KISSING) AND ONE TIME I WAS SHAVING WITH MY FRIENDS RAZOR..IT WAS AN EYEBROW RAZOR ND A FEW SECONDS LATER I WAS BLEEDING BUT I DIDNT SEE NO BLOOD ON THE RAZOR PLEASE I AM GOING CRAZY AND I HAVE NO ONE TO ASK I NEED HELP!!!!!!!! THANKS I KNOW MY QUESTIONS MAY SOUND STUPID TO YOU BUT TO ME THEY ARE IMPORTANT

Response from Dr. Fried

None of the activities you describe is extremely high risk for infection with hepatitis B or C. If you are still worried, a simple blood test will prove that you are not infected. However, if you are becoming sexually active, you should get counseling about future prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. The HBV vaccine is also recommended. Also, don't share razors with anyone.

Lung Cancer show positive for A,B,C, hepatitus
Does HBV have window period?