|VERY VERY WORRIED
Apr 8, 2002
AROUND 3 YEARS AGO I DATED SOMEONE I JUST FOUND OUT HAS HEP C AND HTLV 1 & 2. ALL I DID DURING THAT MONTH WAS KISS HIM SHOULD I BE WORRIED?
VERY VERY WORRIED
Response from Dr. Fried
Kissing is a very unlikely source for infection. Rather than worrying about it, see your healthcare professional and get a blood test. Within a few days, you will be able to sleep better when they come back negative.
HBV and HCV testing after rape
Lung Cancer show positive for A,B,C, hepatitus
- Vaginal Fisting Negative At 3 Months
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Are Shingles A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.