HBV and HCV testing after rape

Hello. I was raped by an acquaintance almost 7 months ago. I have tested for HIV at 4, 5 and 6 months, negative. I tested for HCV at 4 months,negative and HBV at 4 and 5 months (I am currently pregnant 14 weeks pregnant, and both HIV and HBV were taken with OB panels), negative. Should I consider myself in the clear for these viruses, or test for any of them again? This was standard heterosexual contact. The man *said* that not long before this incident he had been tested for life insurance and was fine. After what he did, who knows -- no way to trust him! Your answers are so appreciated. I'm a little embarrassed to talk to my OB about this, but do have access to Any Lab Test. Thanks.

Response from Dr. Fried

The incubation period (time of exposure to appearance of disease) is usually less than 6 months for all of these viruses. Thus, HIV testing appears negative. An additional test for HCV and HBV would be reasonable, although they will likely be negative. Obtaining counseling from your OB physician would be important. You should not be embarrassed to discuss things with him/her.

Eleveted ALT/AST
VERY VERY WORRIED