Hepatitic Function Panel

Dear Dr. Fried, I just got my hepatitic function test results back. I noticed there is something abnormal in it. But the doctor who saw me for just 1 minute said I was OK. But I am still concerned. Here it is: albumin value is 5.9 H g/DL globulin value is 2.2L A/G ration is 2.7H My hepatitis C test was negative. I remember I fasted for 8 hours before I went to the test. However, on my second test, I had a meal before I went. The results are Albumin 4.9 Globulin 3.3 A/G ration 1.5 My cbc is OK. From these tests, can you conclude what is wrong with my health? Do the abnormal values of albumin and globulin indicate any diseases? What kind of diseases do they usually indicate? Thanks

Response from Dr. Fried

Your tests look fine. A LOW albumin can be indicative of liver disease or loss of protein through the kidneys. Assuming all the other liver tests are normal, there is no indication of liver disease.

exposure or not
HBV DNA/HCV RNA