|false negative PCRs?
Apr 1, 2002
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Nothing else than lab error would cause false negative PCR's. If you do it twice then you can avoid 99.99% of errors. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Is Coated Tongue?
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.