|false negative PCRs?
Apr 1, 2002
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Nothing else than lab error would cause false negative PCR's. If you do it twice then you can avoid 99.99% of errors. DTD
Results dont know what they mean?
exposure or not
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- Is Hepatitis Hereditary?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.