Feb 25, 2001
I just tested hiv negative for 6 months for Elisa and a doctor wants a test for hepatis c done. How would that diagnosis be made? Is it just a blood draw? Or something more???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
A hepatitis C antibody test is just a simple tube of blood as is a PCR. There are even kits you can buy over the counter to do it yourself! It is easy go for it! DTD
Hep. B vaccination
VIAGRA VS LIVER
- How Many Times Should You Get A Hepatitis B Vaccine?
- How Long Do Acute Hiv Symptoms Last?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- When Will I See A Blister On My Lips If I Have Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.