|Hep. B vaccination
Feb 25, 2001
Is the vaccine for hep. b. safe. I am required to take a course before i comence work . I have to sign a waver that the hospital takes no resposibility if anything goes wrong-- bit of a catch 22 don't you think?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis B vaccination is exceedingly safe and effective too. There are always one or two persons in several million who may have an allergic reaction to any vaccine, and that is what they are telling you. The risk benefit ratio is definitely in your favor, but there is nothing that is without some risk! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.