Hep. B vaccination

Is the vaccine for hep. b. safe. I am required to take a course before i comence work . I have to sign a waver that the hospital takes no resposibility if anything goes wrong-- bit of a catch 22 don't you think?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Hepatitis B vaccination is exceedingly safe and effective too. There are always one or two persons in several million who may have an allergic reaction to any vaccine, and that is what they are telling you. The risk benefit ratio is definitely in your favor, but there is nothing that is without some risk! DTD

what now?
HEPATITIS C