|Hep. B vaccination
Feb 25, 2001
Is the vaccine for hep. b. safe. I am required to take a course before i comence work . I have to sign a waver that the hospital takes no resposibility if anything goes wrong-- bit of a catch 22 don't you think?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis B vaccination is exceedingly safe and effective too. There are always one or two persons in several million who may have an allergic reaction to any vaccine, and that is what they are telling you. The risk benefit ratio is definitely in your favor, but there is nothing that is without some risk! DTD
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.