|Results dont know what they mean?
Mar 29, 2002
My husband has the following results AST +206 ALT +340 LD 456 how bad is it & should we be chasing the hospital for an appointment
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Your husband has elevated hepatic tests.These tests are not specific,and may be caused by many diseases including viral hepatitis.You need to go to your doctor and do a series of tests to diagnose the etiology of this alterations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.